CALLING ALL REALLY-AWESOME, super-helpful, able to get-things done-ers.
If you're a full-time post-secondary student and want to get involved with the iMEDIA Social Media Conference, this is your lucky day!
We are looking for a few good humans to help us out at the iMEDIA conference. These humans will help us make sure iMEDIA goes off without a hitch, and as a thank you for your help, you will get to join in on all the iMEDIA fun (including sitting in on Breakout Sessions, meeting industry professionals, and of course, learning all of the things!) Oh, and we'll obviously feed you : )
Please note: There are a limited number of student volunteer opportunities available and priority will be given on a first-come first-served basis.
Although you will not be able to "pick" what you do at iMEDIA, here are some areas where we will require assistance (you will likely be doing more that one job throughout the day):
- Help us get the iMEDIA venue in tip-top shape before our iMEDIA-ers arrive
- Check-in desk
- Greet our iMEDIA-ers, help them find their name tags and answer any questions they may have.
- Speaker ushers/checker-inners
- Help our Speakers find their way around the venue and make sure they have everything they need to execute their sessions! Once you're assigned to a speaker, you'll also be responsible for checking in with them between their sessions. You'll basically be their point-[wo]man!
- here will obviously be other jobs that will come up throughout the day so be ready for it!
If this sounds like something you'd like to be involved with, fill out the form below!