it's time to choose your imedia breakout sessions!
That's right, friends! It's now time to tailor your iMEDIA learning experience. We have a whole lot of Breakout Sessions to choose from so we hope you've done your homework! We would highly recommend going through all of the Breakout Sessions prior to beginning this process.
PRO TIP: Click here to open up a second browser window (with the list of Breakout Sessions!) while you are filling out your Breakout Session selection form. That way, you will be able to toggle between the two windows to read up on the sessions as you go!
Have fun choosing your sessions - and if you have absolutely any questions about which are the right sessions for you, send us an email! We'd be happy to advise you which options would be best for you based on your goals in attending the iMEDIA conference.
NOTE: ALL iMEDIA Conference attendees MUST fill out this form. Any iMEDIA-ers who do not fill out this form prior to March 9th will have their Breakout Sessions chosen on their behalf.
AM breakout sessions
PERFECT FOR all imedia attendees
- From Case Study to Social: Condensing for Digital
- How to Blog Like a Boss
- Panel: Crowdfunding
- OH Snap! Snapchat for Beginners
- How I Do Communications
for our more ADVANCED attendees
- Break Glass in Case of... [Social Media in Times of Crisis]
- Virtual Reality for Business. It's More Than Just Hype!
for our NFP attendees
- From Bland to BAM! Find, Activate & Leverage Your Brand Ambassadors
- Hey NFPs! Get 120K per year in FREE Advertising with Google Ad Grants
PM breakout SESSIONS
perfect for all imedia attendees
- Making Sense of Social Data
- Brand U: Juggling Personal & Professional Online
- Panel: Proving Your Worth [As a Social Media Marketer]
- The Art & Science of Social Media Contests
- Structuring Your Social Media Team
- Social by Design
- Shooting YouTube Videos on a Shoestring Budget
- F#%K Static Content... Video Rocks!
for our more advanced attendees
- 7 Steps to Creating Content that Converts
- Lessons from a Tweeting Robot Gone Viral
- Advanced Social Analytics
for our NFP attendees
- The Making of Spider Mable
- Recruiting & Engaging Volunteers for NFP Media Teams